Welcome to the Children's Ministry
We share God's love with all kids, 5th grade and younger.
Here is an overview brochure of the children's ministry at the Lighthouse Church.
Classes are grouped for:
Nursery - Birth through 48months (in separate Infant & Toddler rooms)
- PreSchool - 4 years through Kindergarten
- Elementary - 1st - 2nd grade and 3rd - 5th grade
Children's Ministry Activities:
- Sunday Children's Church - 9:00 & 10:45am
- Saturday Children's Church - 6:00pm
- Wednesday night Kid's Club - 6:30-8:00 pm (Fall Bridge Sept. 10)
- SHINE Summer Church Camp - July 21-25, 2014 (6-8 pm)
Got Nametags? New Electronic Check-In System
In order to increase security and help keep track of everyone, we are now using an electronic check-in system. As soon as you get to church, simply go to one of the 5 computer stations. Here you will print out nametags for any children your bring on Sundays and Wednesdays,from ages birth through 5th grade. Staff is available to help. Follow these directions. We hope using this system will be a simple way to help parents, kids and teachers all feel more secure!
Interested in Serving? Contact Pastor Jon Whipple and please fill out this Lighthouse Serve Application
Contact: Jon Whipple, Pastor for Children & Administration