Sr/Jr High - Shock
4/6 Sadie Hawkins Dance - SHOCK 9-12th grade
4/11 Do Something - FNL 6-8th grade
4/13 TLC Diner - SHOCK 9-12th grade
4/20 (no SHOCK due to Easter!)
4/25 The Family Feud - FNL 6-8th grade
4/27 Ragamuffin Movie, 6-12th grade with the whole church!
Wednesday Plugged In Bible Study, 6:30-8:00 pm
- 9th-12th grade w/ Adam Nudo
- 6th-8th grade w/ Jeff Savage
Spring Plugged In Classes run April 2 through June 11 at Cape Christian Academy
No Plugged-in Class April 16 during school vacation.
What we do:
We are an ACTIVE group of junior and senior high school students (6th - 12th grade) and leaders who are here to love, learn and live out who Jesus is in our lives. We do a wide variety of activities both hear at the church campus and at many other locations. Events range from "mostly for fun" to "in depth Bible study".
We have adventure trips to the Dominican Republic, Creationfest East and Six Flags, just to name a few. We've also been known to just chill and hang out at the beach. Of course, there is some much needed time to really dig in to God's Word as well.
Wherever you are at in your walk with Jesus, from just searching to freely serving, we can be right there with you.
All junior and senior high school students!!!
oh yeah....and adult youth volunteers too!!!
When do we meet?
- Sunday night Shock - 6 pm at The Lighthouse Church (Times and activities may vary so be sure to check out the TLC Shock calendar)
- Friday Night Lights - 6:36 pm at The Lighthouse Church
- Wednesday Night- Plugged in Bible Study - 6:30pm - 8:00pm (meeting at Cape Christian Academy, 31 Oyster Rd, off Route 9 north of Lighthouse Church)
- So many other activities that are too numerous to list including small groups, beach trips, soccer, youth band, etc...
How do I join?
Show up at the times listed above, new people are always welcome!
New students can just pop in to events or contact Adam to answer any questions.
Interested in volunteering? Please contact Adam to get things started.
Lighthouse Church Serve Application
How do I reach you?
Check us out on facebook at TLC Shock and on Instagram at #tlcshock
Send Adam the best way to contact you so we can keep you up to date with all the activities.
Contact: Adam Nudo, Director of Youth & Worship or Jeff Savage, Assistant Pastor of Jr. High/Young Adults/Communication.